Specific Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of ‘“Vedicshaktis Services”’ (including any on-line courses, training material and tutorials) (‘the Service’) within India and internationally is provided by Vedicshaktis & Sciences Private Limited (‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) on the following Terms and Conditions.
By using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Service. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following Terms and Conditions please do not access, use and/or contribute to the Service.
1. Use of the Service You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Service
4. Intellectual Property
5. Availability of the Service
6. Vedicshaktis & Sciences Private Limited’s right to suspend or cancel your registration
7. Disclaimers and limitation of liability
8. Applicable Law
9. International use We make no promise that materials available on or through the Service are appropriate or available for use in locations outside India, and accessing the Service from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Service from locations outside Indai, you do so, on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
These terms relate to the paid-for on-line training services supplied to you through the Vedicshaktis website (the “Online Course Service(s)”) and should be read in conjunction with our General Terms & Conditions above which shall also apply save where they are inconsistent with these terms.
1. Prices and payment
We do not store any credit card details. Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order.
3. Using the Online Course Service
4. Posting of content
5. Fair use policy
6. No commercial use
7. Cancellation and refunds
Company Registration No. U85310DL2017PTC320486, GST No. 07AAGCV0062N1Z4